The Envirolyte EL-400 unit has been designed for production of an activated solution - Neutral Anolyte.
Easy operating procedures give the added benefit to rapid delivery of safe and fast acting disinfectant-Anolyte.
The Envirolyte EL-400 units have been developed to produce Neutral Anolyte on the spot and on demand when disinfecting, sterilisation and water purification are required.
The weight and dimensions of the unit are kept low and small to ease handling, maintenance and transportation.The strength of Anolyte in terms of active chlorine concentration can be adjusted by current setting.
- key features
- Additional Information
- EL-400 BROCHURE DOWNLOAD
- A self-cleaning cycle has been programmed into the machine, which ensures easy maintenance and maximum productivity.
- The unique design of the diaphragmatic cell ensures that electrolyte used in the production of activated solutions has maximum contact with the electrodes and therefore ensures the most effective use of energy and minimum salt consumption.
- There is a minimal hydraulic resistance against liquids flowing through the cell chambers and therefore an optimum flow rate is achieved.
- The electrodes are specifically designed to endure high electrochemical loading as are the membranes, which separate the solutions.
- The enclosure is made of non-corrosive materials. Tubes and connectors are of EPDN/PVDF plastics and are highly resistant against agressive solutions.
- A simple on/off switch with a power indicator starts and stops the unit manually.
|Output capacity:||40 LPH of ANK-Neutral Anolyte ONLY with possibility for Catholyte isolation for Ph correction of ANK or Acidic Anolyte (50%-80%) and Catholyte (50%-20%)ONLY|
|FAC (Minimum):||500 ppm|
|Power source:||230 VAC|
|Salt consumption per 1 liter of Anolyte:||~5-7 g depending on the source water * EL-400 generators with lower salt consumption are available upon request|
Click on link above to download brochure.